Monday, July 14, 2014

MMI: First one this summer...slacker...

Yep, my first Monday Made It of the summer...am I a slacker?  I don't think so.  I am rejuvenated!

I have finally pulled the kitchen in our new house together.  I must say...it started out ACK!  UGLY! lol  UGLY OLD wallpaper.   
                                                           BEFORE:  eek....
                                                       
                                                        SO MUCH HAPPIER
We still want to change out the lights and where that clock is hanging we are going to build a pantry.  However, I can totally live with this kitchen...It makes me happy.  Obviously, we are going for a country look/feel and I feel like I have accomplished that so far.

Have I made anything for my classroom???  NOPE!  Do I feel guilty?!  NOPE!  Next Made It is the bathroom.  Can't wait to see the final results on that!  Think chevron...that is the only clue I am giving ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wallpaper was created to torture people...I'm convinced! There are about a billion things I would rather do than remove wallpaper from the wall. Love the update on your kitchen. Can't wait to see your chevron-y bathroom! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete