Saturday, August 10, 2013

2 days!?!?! NOOOOOO

2 days until I report to work, that is counting today!!!  AHHHHH!!!  I am quickly writing this post while I am eating my breakfast.  I have been trying to clean the house and get a lot of laundry finished before we leave for Branson this evening.  We are winding our summer down with a trip to Branson and going to Silver Dollar City tomorrow...here's hoping that it doesn't rain on us tomorrow!!  Seriously, this past two weeks has been terrible weather, RAIN RAIN RAIN!  The exact opposite of this time last year.  So, instead of being in a drought, we are dealing with flooding.  My hubby runs a rural mail route and has had a TON of detour miles logged this week...

I will be linking up to MMI on Monday, but it might be late.  I also plan to write my classroom reveal post Monday night!!  SOOOOO excited about that one :)  I just have a few extra little touches to add to my room Monday...

1 comment: