Monday, August 5, 2013

MMI: 8/5/2013

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!  I have one week left until I report back to work!?!  This is not possible!  Sigh...I am assuming that next Monday will be my last MMI. 

This week I was hard at work putting my CCSS and Resources binders together.  I have sold a few in my TPT Store which of course makes me happy. :)  To me, my best products are the ones that I make for myself and then actually sell.

I really didn't make anything else this week...I have been lazy, and soaking up the time to be lazy before I can't be anymore.  My youngest had his 6 month check up at the dentist today.  On the way home from that we stopped at my Grandma and Grandpa's.  We turned it into a day, they order pizza, we rode the gator, picked some apples, and just did a lot of visiting.  It was nice and we should do it more often....

  I do plan to go work in my classroom tomorrow and get "it everything in place" so all I have to worry about on the work days are lesson plans. :)  That would make me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

I did make something for home this week...I almost forgot!
Homemade bread...it was SOOOO good!

Sorry if this was a bit boring.  I plan to have a classroom reveal by next Monday.  I am also working on adding Math resource binders to my TPT store too.  I might even do lower grades...depends how ambitious I become!

Go check out the ever fabulous, Tara, at MMI

2 comments:

  1. The bread looks awesome. You just can't beat homemade bread!

    Enjoy your final days of summer!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....yummy looking bread! I LOVE bread...so do my hips! I go back to school next Tuesday. :/
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete