Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Classroom Reveal!!!!

Oh my!!  I am beat!!!  I forgot what it was like getting up early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have just been busy busy...I really didn't think I would be this busy still!!  I went and got a pedicure today after school, I deserved it :)  My feet feel much better and are ready to start the school year.  Tomorrow night is our open house/ice cream social.  Love it!

I finally cleaned the mess up in my room enough to take pictures.  I am pretty sure I am finished, I have added and added things the past two days...

Okay, are you ready!?!?  I AM!

Here is one of my shelves...student mailboxes on top w/o names yet...lamp shade that I recovered using hot glue and burned the you know what out of two of my fingers...still needs a little help....


 
This is the shelf behind my desk...infamous teacher toolbox, pics of my kids....dum dum tree...my name that I made....


 
Class library....lime green lamp I got at Walmart...


 
Student computer for taking book tests and second recovered lamp shade...

 
Awesome "designer" clothes pins I got at Dollar General last night...there were four colors, I gave my teacher BFF the other colors because they matched her room colors...These are for anchor charts...


 
Another view behind my desk

 
View of classroom from behind my desk....



 
Subway art above board....glitter clothes pins below board...

 
View of room from door....

 
Sink area...I added a couple posters beside the towel dispenser after I took this pic....

 
Objective area

 
Glitter clothespins for student work...

 
more glitter clothes pins on my desk for "Star student work"

 
I made this on my desk for the No Name papers...

 
This is in front of my desk...

 
Covered a couple of cork boards with fabric and hung by my desk...also more clothes pins for anchor charts...

I hope you enjoyed the "tour"!  I am so proud of my room this year, so far the kids that have seen it are IN LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks GREAT! All of it tied together nicely. You definitely deserved a pedicure after all that hard work. Sorry your fingers are hurt. :(
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete