Friday, July 12, 2013

GETTING CLOSER!

We now have all the walls and trim painted in my classroom.  We have the accent/chevron wall left to do and the doors.  Hopefully it will all get finished tomorrow!  I really hope so...hubby has put about 14-16 hrs into the room painting, and I have been helping most of the time.  Last night while he was finishing cutting in I put up my objective area on my wall.  I like it for the most part, but am probably going to buy another trimmer to go around so it will be double trimmed.  I put lime green up and I would like to find a dark grey.  Here is my objective board on my TPT store.  For now it is free.
Click here to get a copy.

I am anticipating a lot of goodies for my Monday Made Its!  My mother-in-law and I made my curtains yesterday, I need to pick up some curtain rods and hang them tomorrow, the painting will HOPEFULLY be done, and my objective board is up on the wall. :)  So....stay tuned!

We are all anxious because my step-son is coming home Sunday.  He has been at his mother's in Illinois since school let out.  He is excited to be coming home too, he is 13.  We have a busy week full with sport's physical and orthodontist check up, and some FUN.  We are going floating Monday and hopefully at least one other day next week.  I also owe him a trip to see Fast and Furious 6, just the two of us.  Then we have to squeeze in school shopping and registering for JUNIOR HIGH!!!  OMG, I can't believe he is going to JUNIOR HIGH.  It seems like we were just celebrating his 1st birthday yesterday!

Anyway, I plan to be linked up Monday, but you know what, I might be late.  We have all missed him, even his two brothers have, which says a lot! :) ;)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures! http://mrsbrownthebookworm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete