Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Tried It Tuesday

I came across Fourth Grade Flipper's Tried it Tuesday linky and thought, "hmmm, what have I tried..."


I have been working the past couple of weeks at making my own "I can statements" for ELA 5-8.  Quite the task, but I finally finished them.  I decided to open my own TPT store and sell them.  The 8th grade set is free.   Check them out!

7th grade ELA Common Core I can statements            5th grade ELA Common Core I can statements          6th grade ELA common core I can statements

Later we are going to do some more painting...we should have everything done except my chevron pattern tonight!! :)  I AM STOKED!!  CAN.NOT.WAIT!  I am ready to start setting up my classroom!! 

Check out the other Tried It Tuesdays!



2 comments:

  1. I bet it is time consuming. I bought mine from someone else.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "I Can" statements look great! Chevron pattern in painting! That sounds like a lot of work!!
    Thanks for linking up:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete