Monday, July 22, 2013

MMI: 7/22/13

HOLY COW!!  I only have 2 more Mondays until I report to work!   How did that happen!?!?!

Once again it is time for Monday Made It with Tara at Fourth Grade Frolics.  I enjoy linking up each week. 


I have to admit that I wasn't real crafy this week.  I printed some things at school and forgot to bring them home...I also took most of last week off from doing anything with school and just enjoyed my kiddos.  We went floating one day and went fishing one day.  It was nice amid all of my stepson's dr appointments.  He spends most of the summer at him mom's, but he comes back for a "vacation" here for a couple of weeks...sports physical, orthodontist, and two other dr appts...some vacation for him, right!? lol
We went floating with Me, my mom, my sister-in-law, my cousin, my  3 boys and my nephew.  Much fun...
 Here are a few from catfishing!  The boys always have so much fun.  It was Kaleb's first time since he has been gone all summer.  Everyone caught fish, so everyone was happy! :)


Anywho...I did manage to get a couple of things made.  I made two calendar sets, one for me and one for my BFF teaching buddy.  I went ahead and put them in my TPT store.  Click on the thumbnails to check them out.
Bulletin Board Calendar Lime, gray, blue                       Colorful Calendar Bulletin Board Set


I sold my first couple sets of I can statements on TPT as well.  WOOHOO, my first sales! :)  I have 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade ELA available.  8th grade is free!!!!

5th grade ELA Common Core I can statements

Anyway, that is pretty much all I got accomplished this week.  We are going to work in my room tonight so I will have craftiness to share next week! :)  I will be announcing my giveaway winner tomorrow!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm stopping by from Monday Made It! I also just finished up my first set of I Can statements. However, mine are for the TEKS instead of Common Core. Thanks for sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Randi! I just found your blog- it is adorable. Looks like you had an AWESOME time in that water. What fun memories everyone will have. I'd love you to stop over ot my blog if you get a chance!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete